Poster Discussion Guidelines
The abstract presenter must register for the conference. If you have not registered yet, please register as soon as possible. Please ignore it if you are already registered. Not Registered presenters will not be allowed to present the abstract.
Please ensure that you adhere to the following instructions regarding poster presentation:
- Please bring the poster of the submitted abstract along with you.
- The poster size should be 2.5 feet in width & 3.5 feet in height. (30 inches width & 42 Inches height), it should be in portrait mode. Poster displays will be limited to one side tack board.
- You should hand-carry your poster to the conference using tubular packaging or a portfolio case.
- Refer to your acceptance letter and/or the final conference program for the time and location of your poster session and set-up time.
- The designated poster presenter (Author) must be present at the assigned space during the designated time to discuss the work presented with the assigned judges.
- Posters should stimulate discussion, keep text to a minimum, emphasize tables and figures, and ensure every item in your poster is necessary.
- Text should be readable from four feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 points.
- Results of the poster winners will be declared during the Valedictory function on 21st January 2024.
- The Presentation Board Number will be shared by 31st December 2023 on our website - If any queries, please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org